Saturday, December 18, 2010

a week from christmas...

OK, so it is a week from Christmas and have not finished my shopping yet.  oh well, that is what God invented giftcards for!  At least this year I got my Christmas cards out... 

As usual I find myself getting side-tracked...   I am sitting here on my bed typing with a really good beer by my side.  It's called spotted cow and it is a local brew.  I found it at a small wine and spirits store down the road that I have a feeling I will be frequenting often.  Up here there is a lot of drinking going on and at first I was thinking that there must be a lot of drunks, but now that I am freezing I completely understand.  The consumption of alcohol absolutely assists with the increase in body temperature.  It's great how a cold beer can not only cool you off in the summer, but can warm you up in the winter!  I also bought a bottle of sparkling moscato that the lady recommended.  It is chilling and will let you know how that tastes another time.  I am sure that it is going to be wonderful...  just like my spotted cow!

No comments:

Post a Comment