Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine's day

Today is Valentine's Day!

It is amazing how when you have someone to share it with, how it takes on a whole new meaning.  This year I am very grateful to have Mr. Big in my life to make this day truely special.  He makes me feel loved everyday, but as a female, having this special day makes it even that more wonderful. 

Even the kids are enjoying it a little bit more than usual.  It is definitely a good day.  I love them and everything that I do is for them.  Despite the hair pulling and many glasses of wine, they are the joy in my life.  I would be nothing without them.

The day has just started and by the end of the day I expect that I will be posting on here again.  I can feel the butterflies in my stomach, a direct result of the amazing life that I have.  Even though it is a commercial holiday, Valentine's Day is giving me a day to be grateful for all the love I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment